Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Personal Trainers own journey with getting healthy...join me today

So here we go, here is another person's story, why would anyone care?  I may not be famous but I have a story just like you have a story to tell.  I just turned 40 and realized that my life has only just begun. Yes I am a Personal Trainer and an Adventure Boot Camp owner, but I am still a person that has a story that I believe needs to be told....
I would like to invite you on my journey or my story of getting healthy.  Have I arrived today? Not at all... am I closer than I was a year ago, yes I believe I am.  Is this another story about a person who loses weight, runs a marathon, completes a triathlon, overcomes some major health crisis, or tragedy?  Well it could be if you choose to read and follow my own journey for the next year... See I have started a journey and I am inviting you to come along for the ride.  For years I have tried to connect with that one part of myself that I lost due to my own life experiences.  I am seeking peace in my own world of self turmoil.  I have been afraid to embrace that one side of myself that I felt has failed me... my spiritual side...As I embark on this new stage of my journey, I am putting my story out on a limb that hopefully you may connect or relate to your own journey.  So join me on this journey of spiritual self discovery and pay attention to my posts... give me your comments and your own stories that may relate. Believe me it can be very therapeutic to connect with others who have experienced life in a similar way...

1 comment:

  1. It gives good information for those who want to become a personal trainer, but also for those who seeks a great personal trainer.

    Fitness Training St Kilda

    ReplyDelete