Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All About TACTIX Method Fitness

The fitness and martial arts industries have never been closer than they are today.  In the past, martial arts had its unique following, and fitness fanatics had their own way of getting in shape.  Due to the rapid growth of MMA (mixed martial arts) and fusion type exercise programs, an interesting blend has emerged.  The latest entry into this hybrid space is TACTIX, which calls itself "the perfect blend of martial arts fitness, boot camp intensity, practical self defense, bodyweight exercises, metabolic conditioning, and dynamic flexibility."

First, let’s review the martial arts aspect.  TACTIX uses a very specific blend of MMA conditioning, Krav Maga, Kung-fu and Muay Thai.  If these names don’t mean much to you, just know that they are some of the world’s most effect forms of martial arts.  The fitness component is a combination of dynamic flexibility (think martial arts yoga), fitness boot camp training, and a lot of core work.
 
There's no fighting, sparring or combat of any kind in TACTIX. There are specific drills that require working with a partner and striking pads, but it's all in good fun. TACTIX is about having fun, shedding pounds, and learning some realistic self-defense techniques.

If you are interested in experiencing TACTIX for yourself, Get more details by visiting his website at http://www.TACTIXofPhoenixville.com or by calling 484-202-0010.

4 comments:

  1. Great article! Very encouraging, I could make use of it! I believe that muscle building is for everyone that’s why I made a website dedicated to muscle building alone. Anyone intereseted is welcome to visit it at, http://musclebuilding.net.au.

    Hannah
    Muscle Building Expert

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Can I use this as my Pre workout? Been doing workouts at home and so much interested on how to build muscle fast at home and at the same time being safe, and your post gave me that satisfaction! Thanks! I also found this site to be of help too you might want to check it after, http://www.howtobuildmusclefast.net/
    "

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love it! I had so much fun reading your blog, how much more if I join one! I really need a break. We were nearing bankruptcy at the end of 4th quarter last year and face a jobless 2012, thanks to http://www.insolvencyservice.co/, we can brush away those worries. To find out how our company survives, click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading your blog alone excites me! I can't wait to tell my other friends about this find! Me and my friends are going out for a party tonight, say's they found a nice party venues in Melbourne, gotta check them out. If you're looking for one, check them at http://partyvenuesmelbourne.net.au/

    ReplyDelete